Monday, December 06, 2004

update

So I had a funnn week/weekend. It was the lastttt week of winter quarter, which wasn't so bad actually. I think all I did was work, do last minute homework assignments, and go to school. Friday I had a blast! Jonathan and I had a final that morning, which sucked ass, then went back to my house at 10am and sleptttt until 1pm.. haha. I hate it when he hugs me when we sleep because he snores soooo loud RIGHT into my ear. I moved away, and he kept trying to hug me, but I stayed in place, and he just went back to sleep and kept snoring. Anyway, he came with me to Santa Cruz, and I had my very last class of the quarter. Our teacher bought pizza for the whole class of 150 people! We had some pizza, did evaluations, then went home. I cleaned up my room while Jonathan went back home to get ready. Then then fun began! We went to Christmas in the Park again with Joanne and Aboy (2 weeks in a row!), and met up with all of his cousins and significant others: Des, Mark, Donald, Jen, Dom, Charmaine (and her cute puppy Maddex?), and Bea. We grabbed some Starbucks, walked around the park, took pictures, went to La Victoria, then went to visit Jay, Bung, and Daysha! We played Scene It until 3am! It was hella fun, girls vs. boys. We played 5 rounds, 2 wins for the girls and 3 wins for the boys =(. It's cool though because we had a lot of fun. Then everyone went home. Some highlights of the night was Dom screaming to distract the girls from answering questions, Jen saying "I had that shit!!!!!", jumping up in the air and high-fiving the girls team, and everyone turning red because we were all heated and hot and into the game. Maybe even TOO into the game. But again, a great night, and I can't wait for a rematch!

Saturday I organized my closet, then Jonathan and I went to VF. I didn't get to buy anything because the line at Gap was sooo freakin long, and we saw Gene and Philip there trying to sell Jonathan an Ogo.. those things are pretty cool. I had work for a bit, then the bf picked me back up, and then hung out for a bit at home.

Sunday I woke up to my sister and mom bitching at each other. Jonathan came to pick me up and we went to VF again, and I was able to buy my mom's christmas present at Gap. I got a crepe, went home, and Jonathan went to work. For some reason I was really sleepy, so I took a nap and woke up just in time for work. I went straight to work, and it was a fun night.. I think because it was a late night! But still fun.

Wow I haven't had a long update like that in a while! Anyway, I'm alll done with schooool (well I just have to watch presentations tomorrow morning for my fem class.. but that's it). So far, I've done 1 thing on list of things to do during Christmas break. I'm excited for this month!

No comments: