Friday, December 31, 2004

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVE!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday my dear Jonathan Jon Macaraeg Patalot! Happy Birthday to you!

D Jay Lo 408 (1:13:26 AM): i wasn't gonna eat until i found out my mom cooked spaghetti sauce
D Jay Lo 408 (1:13:40 AM): but no noodles. so, being a 21 year old, i cooked my noodles myself

Gosh you're old, but it's ok. So today, the bf and I spent time at valley fair. He bought a hot brownie sundae at Ghiradeli that I made him share with me.. yum. I bought some pj pants and a top at Hollister. Anyway, back at my house, we watched "Friends" and counted down the hours/minutes to his bday! We were about to go to 7-11 at midnight for Jonathan to buy his first beer on his own, but we were lazy. Anyway, I'm excited for tomorrow.. well technically later tonight. I'm gonna countdown with my honey.. can't wait to spend another year with you!

Last year, I did a little dedication to 2003. This year, I'm kinda lazy to do 2004. I guess the best thing about this year was my family and Jonathan because they never stopped being there for me. Here's a toast to 2004, you will be missed! Now it's time for 2005, I hope everything in my life works out for the best like it always does!

No comments: