Monday, December 13, 2004

i feel like taking up more internet space

So I had a fun weekend. Thursday, I stayed home and watched the OC with my sister, and it was a goooooood episode! Friday, I spent the day with Jonathan running errands, and then going to Live 105's Not So Silent Night concert. We met up with Sher and Ellison, then saw Diana and Villiard later, and then Eileen. The winners of the contest played first, then Muse, Taking Back Sunday, Interpol, The Killers, Franz Ferdinand, and finally Modest Mouse. My favorites were Taking Back Sunday and the Killers. Modest Mouse's performance could have ended better. Jonathan, Sher, Ellison, and I were in the middle of the mosh pit for a while. I was sweating so much that my jeans stretched out 2 sizes.. well maybe not, but it sure felt that way! Sher and I wanted to push these asian girls in the face, and there was this fat dude in front of us that staaaaaank. The concert didn't even really start yet, so we pushed the asian girls in front of us so they could be behind the stinky f*cker. hah! The night ended with us at Denny's talking about armpits, testing Jonathan because he didn't remember Ellison and Villiard's last names, and some other weird shit. Saturday the boyfriend and I had work, so we hung out after. He picked me up from work and we went to Villiard's house where they played poker. I fell asleep around 330am, they were still playing when I woke back up at 430! So Jonathan and I called it a night. Sunday Jonathan and I watched "Ocean's 12". It was a good movie I guess, but the ending could have been better. Well I guess the story line could have been better too. DONT READ MY NEXT SENTENCE IF YOU DONT WANT THE MOVIE TO BE SPOILED. In the movie, they should have come up with a plan that screwed Andy Garcia's character over, instead of just paying off their debts. OK TO READ NOW. Then we were off to work, and working Sundays with my manager Jena always makes me want to quit! And the brand reps that were working with us that night were sooooooo freakin annoying. One made a comment saying that she would kill herself if she was with a boy for 6 years! Next time I see that bitch at work... GRRRR. Anyway, my WONDERFUL boyfriend was there during my break, and he took Michelle, Ikan, and I to Jack in the Box. After work, Michelle, Denzil, and I talked in the parking lot until 3am! Today I was a bum and watched Scott Peterson news all morning. I think it's too bad that he got the Death Penalty, maybe because I really don't like it, but the facts do fit, and I agree that he is guilty. Anyway, my dearest came over for a bit, watched some tv, then ate dinner with my family. Now I'm hanging out with the sis.

p.s. I'll start posting pictures again. I've just been lazy.

No comments: