Monday, December 20, 2004

oiksdflkasdflkaslkag

I want to keep track of vacation. Monday I watched "Sideways" with Mariel, Diana, Michelle, Dianne, Angela, and Ikan. Ikan paid for me because I didn't have cash, and they only accepted cash at the theaters in Santana Row. bitches! And they don't have student priced movie tickets! Anyway, I was "out of it" during the movie, so I didn't understand the beginning, but I caught on and it was a good movie. Tuesday I ran errands with the bf. He took me to dinner at Bennigan's, then we watched "Ray" at Cinema Savers. Very good movie! Wednesday was Leanna's Christmas Play. Watching all the students sing and act and stuff brought back some fond MHT memories of when we had our Christmas Concerts. That was a time when we didn't have class a lot in order to rehearse, and I would spend time staring at Jonathan who would be sitting a row away.. haha. Anyway, MHT has made lots of progress! The play had some colored lights, a BAND, wireless microphones, loud music, and a freakin SOUNDTRACK that was sold afterwards. Thursday I probably ran more errands during the day with the bf, then we went with my mom and grandma to Leanna's first bball game. They lost bigtime. Friday I didn't have work! yay! Jonathan and I went to watch "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events" which was really good! Before, we had a quick and unhealthy dinner at In N Out. Jeremy and Hansen joined us during the movie, but they snuck in 30 minutes late. Freakin Jeremy knows all the tricks in being a cheapass I swear. They told the person working that they were going to use the bathroom... haha. Saturday I helped my sis organize her closet and all that, then got dropped off at the mall by Jonathan. I did some more Christmas shopping, then I went to work. Today I was a bum, picked up my sis with Jonathan, went to VF again for more Christmas shopping, then hung out at home with the bf. So far, break has been relaxing, maybe even too relaxing that I want to go out and get tired. That doesn't make sense, but oh well. I'm tired.

No comments: