Saturday, November 27, 2004

My hot date on Black Friday.

Just kidding. I went out with my dear Jonathan last night. Instead of me shopping the whole day with my mom, she talked about how much she hates looking for parking and long lines and yadda yadda. Anyway, I got ready for the night out with the bf. He tells me that he has a present for me, but I can't open it yet, but I look behind my seat, and I see a big brown box. We go get some sushi at Ariake, and we get full really fast. My eyes were bigger than my stomach again, so we had to take some of my bento box to go. It was time for me to open my present! I ripped that tape off the box, dug through all the tissue and plastic and paper, and I pulled out a purse! It was a cute black leather coach purse!

I was shocked because he's never bought me something like this that I didn't ask for, for no reason! (Now we have to go shopping, so I can buy more black things, or things with hints of black in them.) So after, we go to Best Buy, and Jonathan buys a dvd for 5 bucks. I was getting sad because I wanted to buy so many things. Well, just 2 things. Then we go to the IMAX theater to watch The Polar Express in 3D.

But the 8pm show was sold out, so Jonathan just bought tickets for 10pm. It was about 7:45, so we had 2 hours to kill. We walked around Christmas in the Park, got some caramel macchiatos at Starbucks, and went to the Museum of Art to look at the exhibits. Some of the paintings and sculptures were so beautiful and so creative. Some were kind of scary! Jonathan wanted to take pictures with some of the paintings, but they wouldn't let us, so he used his phone.. haha. We walked around downtown San Jose some more, and saw Lloyd Lacuesta from channel 2 I think. He was chillin in a big newsvan.. they were taping all the people walking around. We took some "creative" pictures on Jonathan's phone. We also admired the ice rink, we're definitely skating there when break rolls around. Finally, it was time to watch our movie. There were soo many people.. of all ages too. We played super collapse on his phone trying to beat our high score until it was time to go in. The movie was really good! I suggest everyone should watch it, especially on IMAX 3D! We were tired, so we went back to my house and watched some TV for the rest of the night. Then, we were super tired, and we called it a night. It was a great night! We haven't had a night like this in a while. I love you!

No comments: