Sunday, December 26, 2004

Monday
-I forgot.. last minute shopping probably.
Tuesday
-I forgot
-Guitar Center with Jonathan to buy his presents!
-work until freakin 7 in the morning! fun times.
Wednesday
-Mercado to watch "Meet the Fockers", great movie!
-shop at VF
-work until freakin 730 in the morning! but with Chris and Lisa. fun times.
Thursday-6 and a half year anniversary!
-hang out with my Jonathan!
Friday-Christmas Eve
-watched the ballet, "The Nutcracker" with Leanna at the San Jose Center of Performing Arts- great show!
-mom picked us up and we got ready
-uncle Charlie's house: ate, karaoked, ate
-Jonathan picked me up and we went to Midnight Mass. We were late, but it was cold, so I went in the car. I saw my very first SHOOTING STAR! Got Ghiradelli chocolate and part of a subscription to Netflix from the bf!
-home
-Jonathan came by again and he gave me more presents:

Friends Season 8 and

my 14k yellow gold hibiscus necklace!

like my pjs?

Saturday-Christmas
-mom woke Leanna and I up and gave us our presents =)
-late lunch at uncle Charlie's
-watched parade on tv with family
-Mercado with the cousins: Amber, Ashley, Charlie, and Charlette, the sister, and the bf. killed time at Starbuck's and in line. watched "Fat Albert"
introducing...

leanna the sibling who thinks she's cool but is not because she likes to ASSUME all the time.

charlette the twin sister who enjoyed sharing a womb with her brother, but hates to share everything else.

ashley the middle child who is the tallest one of us all and can cook really well!

me the manang who is loved by all.

jonathan the manang's bf who always kills pictures!

amber the oldest of 4 who is too cool to hang out with her cousins/siblings because she's 15, but decided to come out with us anyway.

charlie the twin brother who enjoys making fun of his sisters, especially his twin sister until she cries and hits him.

here are our pictures...

couch with mama!

with the sis

girl cousins (minus me) at starbucks!

ugly picture of the bf and i

my sister's teeth and me

i don't know

top view. waiting in line for "fat albert"
-drop kids off, went to Jonathan's to open more presents from his fam
-Jonathan teaches me to play "More Than Words" then watch "Go"
-home: stayed up with Leanna and Ashley for a bit
Sunday-Today
-watched movies all day with Leanna and Ashley
-to be continued

No comments: