Friday, November 26, 2004

Sh*t happens, Happy Thanksgiving!

So yeah, I had a really bad day yesterday, and a few people know about it. Well, all is well, and things are great. Even when you think everything is perfect, and even when you're perfect for each other, relationships take work!

Anyway, Jonathan and I did a half and half thing this Thanksgiving for the first time. We went to Hayward and had dinner with his family over there, watched some TV, then headed to my Uncle Charlie's house to have more dinner with my family, listen to people karaoke, and basically chill. Hours later, we had dessert to top off 2 dinners. I love this time of the year!

P.S. I don't think I'm shopping tomorrow (well technically today) because I hate looking for parking and I hate waiting in long lines. I think I'll just go shopping on another day, and pass on the extra 15% off. Wellllll.. maybe I'll shop just a little =). Christmas tree tomorrow! yay!!!!!

No comments: