Sunday, November 14, 2004

lkjsdasfdlksdfjklk

My mommy is coming home in 5 days!! I miss her so much, and I miss good food! I'm actually sick of eating out every single day for every single meal. argh. My grandma is also coming home, but not my grandpa =(.

Anyway, I'm a little stressed out because all of the classes I wanted to take for next quarter FILLED up before I got the chance to enroll! I'm bummed because I made a list of EVERY single class that I could take.. but noo.. I even had 4 alternate schedules. HOPEFULLY I'll get into the classes that I need when I crash the course.

Also, the boyfriend and I are going to Not So Silent Night. I'm pretty excited because I remember wanting to go to all the other ones in the previous years.. but now the line-up is really good! It's on the day of my government final.. so it's a great ending to an ok quarter.

What else? I went on a shopping spree this whole weekend, and I'm pretty pleased. But at the same time I'm kind of worried because I need money for food this week. But all is well, I'm getting paid friday!

No comments: