Wednesday, November 10, 2004

best sleep but worst dream ever.

Have you ever had that happen to you? Well this happened to me a few nights ago.. I believe Sunday night/Monday morning. I woke up, feeling great and not sleepy at all (I think because it was raining).. and all that other good stuff. But then I recalled my dream, and felt sad and depressed. I dreamt that I found out Jonathan was cheating on me with some girl named Janelle. I don't even know a Janelle.. and I don't think he does either. I just remember I felt like crap in my dream, and I even woke up with tears! Crazy huh! Well Jonathan made me sure it was just a dream and that I have nothing to worry about. It was the worst feeling in the world until I woke up. I love you Jonathan!

P.S. Jonathan and I are going to NOT SO SILENT NIGHT on December 10! to see Modest Mouse, The Killers, Franz Ferdinand, Taking Back Sunday, and other performers! Hope to see you there! We're also going to Disneyland... hopefully.. during break. 9 more days until my mommy comes home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: