Monday, November 15, 2004

Early Christmas Shopping. POUR MOI!

So my favorite time of the year is HERE (well almost here)! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the holidays! I love how I feel before, during, and after. I love shopping for presents, I love decorating the Christmas tree, I love the smell of a FRESH Christmas tree, I love wrapping presents (or just putting them in the boxes that the mall gave me), I love spending time with my family, I just loooooooove it! The hardest part is finding the perfect present for Jonathan. He's such a HARD person to buy a present for because he never wants anything! I remember our very first Christmas together, I went Christmas shopping with Lisa at Eastridge (yeah it was the closest place our parents would drive us to). Anyway, I ended up giving Jonathan the money my mom gave me to buy him a present with. Gosh, what a sucky present I gave him! But I think I gave him more stuff that year because of Christmas + his bday. Ok ANYWAY, I started Christmas shopping early this year. Or well, just Christmas shopping for myself, because I have this FEAR (really, it's a FEAR) that the things I want will sell out, and I won't get them!

So my first purchase were the Not So Silent Night tickets. The concert is on December 10th, a kick off to vacation! Good thing I bought them when I had the chance, because now they're sold out! Actually, I used my checkcard to purchase em, but Jonathan put money into my account =).


My next purchase was a seatbelt bag. These things are getting popular by the minute. I think the first time I saw one was in one of those teen magazines. I forgot which one, but I thought, "wow those are cute, I should get one for myself." When I saw them on the news, I knew I had to buy one before they were gone for the holidays! So I purchased the Seatbelt Bag Baguette...

...in Lexus Gold.


Yesterday, I bought some breast cancer bands online. I remember I had a dream that they had pink livestrong bands, and days after, I was told that they have pink bands for breast cancer! So I bought a rainbow one and a pink one. I forgot to upload a picture, sorry friends.

And my most recent purchase were my newest pair of uggs. I kept putting them off because I didn't think that slipper Uggs would sell out, but they are slowly starting to! They're sold out at the Nordstrom and VF and even on zappos.com! SOOO I went to nordstrom.com and bought them today. So my Sand color Ugg Coquettes will be coming soon!


Those were just my online purchases too! ahhh.. shopping is an addiction, Lisa is on the same page as me. So now, I am cleaned out. Well not cleaned out, but I need the rest of my money for food and bills. I think on Friday, I'm gonna use my paycheck to pay off my credit cards. I now have 4 to worry about! But for those of you who like hints on what I want for Christmas: I want a white leather jacket (a cute one of course), the in motion speakers for my mini ipod, and that's all I can think of for now. Ok this was a long entry.. a pointless one too. What I really should be doing is HOMEWORK!

No comments: