Saturday, November 20, 2004

credit card blues.

So I just spent a good hour or two balancing all my credit cards. I just got paid yesterday, and I no longer have anymore money. Well I have like 20 bucks left. I paid all of my bills... and my goodness, I sure have a lot of bills to pay! Well just my phone bill, AOL, and 4 credit cards. I need to work more. Instead of me being lazy, I'm gonna work all that I can. I might even have to sacrifice The OC by working Thursday nights =(. Well maybe I won't because that is the ONE thing I look forward to each week. Ok that's it, just wanted to share my sadness. On another note, I went to dinner last night for Lisa's bday with Lisa of course, Jonathan, Chris, Neiman, Mike, Jessica, Kevin, Tina, Danielle, Villiard, Therese, Jeff, Erica, Casey, Ryan and his gf, and Andrea and her bf. I was gonna post pictures, but I only do that because Lisa harasses me, but she's gone on her cruise (well she's probably still on the way to LA), so I'll just post them later if I want, or maybe never! Ok bye.

MY MOMMY IS COMING HOME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: