Wednesday, October 06, 2004

late weekend update!

So I went to a party on friday that Gene and his friends threw at Matt's house. It was fun! Here are some pictures for your enjoyment!


lisa, casey, me, and erica BEFORE


near the bathroom.. we're a little ok


chris.. francis wanted to be in it


ok now here they are again


neiman, lisa, dianne, me.


har har.


casey, erica, me, and lisa AFTER


yup we were dancing too


and some more dancing


lisa, dianne, me


lisa on the floor. it was hot!!


now me on the floor. look at that sweat on my face.. yuck! i'm "glistening"


lisa tried taking a picture of us in chris' car. but lisa only got a shot of me and lisa.. but chris' bar got in the way!


after the party.. villiard's house


my rockstar!


hahaha.. it was time for her to go home!

Ok that's it. I don't feel like writing anymore.

No comments: