Friday, October 08, 2004

Home Sweet Sucks!!!!

So my mama and papa (grandma and grandpa) left for the PI again on Monday night. I was pretty pissed because I couldn't even see them off at the airport because I had stupid WORK. It's hard to find people to cover shifts now =(. So as soon as my mama and papa got into my mom's Montero with my mom and sister.. I started tearing. By the way, since I couldn't find someone to cover my shift at work, I skipped class in order to be home when they left. So anyway, when I saw my mom's car drive away, I cried. I've never been this far away from my grandparents for this long! They won't be home until AFTER Christmas! This will be my very first Christmas without them, but they're happy over there and have lots to do. I just miss them so much. I miss having my political conversations with my grandpa. I miss my grandma showing me a new purse or a new pair of shoes she just bought. I miss FOOD! Dangit.. I come home with NOTHING! I also miss my grandparents fighting over the computer we put in their room.. they love playing Solitaire and comparing their scores! It's so cute. I just miss them and I cannot wait until they come home safely. Until then, just hope my mom, sister, and I don't starve (or get too fat from eating out all the time) until they get home!

No comments: