Sunday, October 17, 2004

"fender bender" / costume hunting

So I skipped school on Thursday and I didn't go to my Friday morning class. It's a longgg story. Well on thursday, I just didn't wanna go bc Michelle wasn't going, but on Friday, Jonathan was supposed to pick me up (bc we carpool for that DA class) but he didn't. So I went to school anyway.. I was getting all antsy and stuff because I didn't have a permit, it was in Jonathan's car.. so I tried the 1 day permit machine, but it wouldn't take ANY of my money.. I guess it was too wrinkled.. so I was just gonna park anyway and risk getting a ticket because I didn't want to miss class. Well, right when I was in the middle of a 3 point turn (I was on the 2nd step when you back up), some lady didn't stop her minivan and we hit each other! aadslfkjasdfklj!!!!! I was so pissed but just nervous at the same time because I wasn't having a good morning at all. Nothing happened to her car because it was a piece of shit anyway, but my car got scratched up, kinda like how it got after I backed up into Joshie's old car (haha). Jonathan said I could wipe of the scratches, so we'll see. Anyway, I was in NO MOOD to sit in class for 3 hours, so I went to Jonathan's house in hopes to wake him up. I finally did after tapping on his window. You could tell that he felt bad. Anyway, we were gonna go back to school, but we napped at my house instead, went to Santa Cruz for my class, then went to VF/Best Buy, then to Spirit where we saw Mariel and Dianne, then went to Villiard's, then to Mercado to watch "Team America"..... AMERICA... F*CK YEAH! haha

It was a stupid funny movie that I know that is going to cause A LOT of controversy.

Anyway, I continued costume shoppping for the rest of the weekend and finally found one I was pleased with today:

Ok, if you have anything fun/interesting to do Halloween weekend which requires DRESSING UP IN COSTUME then let me know!!!

p.s. I MISSED THE FAMOUS NAKED RUN AT UCSC AGAIN LAST NIGHT!!!!! NEXT YEAR FOR SURE DAMMIT!

No comments: