Wednesday, October 27, 2004

My Mommy vs. Mexican Dude

So my mother and I were on our way to Spirit near our house to get my sister's costume. As we were driving, there was this Mexican Dude around my age talking on his cell phone walking, and he just wanders to the middle of the road, and my mom almost hits him. Well not almost, she was driving a little too fast for a parking lot, and he wasn't paying enough attention to be walking in a parking lot. He moves just in time, and he was just shocked. Anyway, he yells out "Watch your f*cking speed!" And if you know my mom, she doesn't take shit from anyone, so she steps on her brakes really hard and rolls down the windows. At this point I'm already freaking out and lowering myself in the passenger seat because I HATE it when my mom cusses people out (which happens often, haha).. and she says "You know what... f*ck you!" and I just beg my mom to just park the car and not say anything else. She knows I hate it, so she stopped. We go and get my sister's costume. When we return to our car, there's YOGURT on the passenger window! Those stupid bitches! But my mom didn't give a crap. So if you're the type of person who will cuss out a grown up, watch out for my mom because she'll cuss you out too and you'll feel so stupid! Ok that's it, I hope karma gets that guy who decided to mess with my mommy!

No comments: