Monday, October 25, 2004

I'm bored, so weeeeekend update!

I had a longgg day of school on Friday.. I had my Poli Sci midterm, and it was hard!! Jonathan and I tried to read all of the chapters the night before, but we were falling asleep and decided to just study in the morning, but it didn't happen. Eh well. Jonathan and I went to Best Buy I think? and probably Valley Fair too. Later that night, Jonathan and I watched "The Grudge" and it was hella freakin scary for me! Goodness! I almost grabbed onto the random lady sitting next to me! Eek! Saturday, I spent the whole day shopping with the bf. We went to VF, Oakridge, Best Buy, and ended the night just chillen at my house. Sunday, we randomly went to GREAT AMERICA. I haven't been there since SENIOR YEAR with the girls. Charmaine and Dom had extra tickets. So Jonathan and I went with them, along with Bea, and Charmaine's nephew. I rode one ride, I think Centrino??? something like that with Bea and Charmaine, then on the Sponge Bob one with everyone. We were in line for like an hour!! It was crazy. For another half hour, we were in line for FUNNEL CAKE! You cannot go to GA without getting funnel cake. Then we went to visit Daysha, and played "Scene It!" It was Jonathan, Jay, Evangeline, Daysha, and I on one team, and Dominic, Charmaine, Bea, and Nikki on the other team. Our team won! haha. Um.. and today, I went to VF in the morning, went to school, back to VF for work (and SHOPPING@!!) and now I am home.

No comments: