Sunday, October 10, 2004

Weekend Update - Presidential Debate #2 / Angela's Bday / Etc

On friday, Jonathan and I had class at DeAnza early in the morning.. well it's not that early, it's just early for us (9:00am). But class was really interesting (for me at least). We grabbed some lunch at Baja Fresh then went to Santa Cruz. He slept in the car while I went to my one class, and luckily, we ended early. So I drove back home, picked up Joanne, went to VF, then watched the Presidential Debate with my mommy. It was funny because she was getting into it, she kept cursing at the television.. she even called John Kerry and asshole. Jonathan just stayed quiet.. haha. Later that night, Lisa, Jessica, Neiman, and Neiman's cousin Lisa come to pick me up. We eat a small dinner at Pasta Pomodoro then head to Lisa's friend's party at this restaurant. It was cool only because the band from last week was there playing. They're reallly good! Lisa was drunk again. Then I went home to sleep!

Saturday, Jonathan picks me up, and we go to Hayward to check out his aunt and uncle's new house. There was no furniture yet, so we stood around, or just chilled on the carpet. I ate a lot while I was there. Then Jonathan drops me off at home, I get ready for work.. then work! Angela sent me a text to go to Mariel's to celebrate her bday.. so Michelle and I went there after work, and Angela was already gone off of her ass. I had loooooooooooooooooooots of fun.. I think I had too much fun. I don't recall the rest of the night.. just throwing up on Mariel's couch. I know, GROSS huh? I finally went to sleep.

This morning, I woke up with a bump on my head. I don't know how the hell I got it. But yeah, when I got home, I went back to sleep, woke up to eat, went back to sleep, woke up to get ready for work, went back to sleep, then went to work. I was hella tired at work tonight.. but we were out early. Ok time for bed!

p.s. HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY ANGELA! You better be happy that Michelle and I got to your level.. I think we even surpassed it!!! And thank you Mariel and Michelle for taking care of me. I don't remember who else took care of me.. but thanks to you guys too! I owe you one! ESPECIALLY you MARIEL!

No comments: