Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Here Comes the Bride.. dun dun da dun.
Noooo I'm not getting married, but last night I had the most fun with my sister. While my mom and grandma were talking, my sister and I were looking through old dresses from the closet. I found my mom's wedding dress and veil and everything.. so I put it on!!! haha. It fit perfectly.. I felt so great! My mom and grandma even fixed the veil and everything.

First all-nighter of College.
So I've never ever stayed up past 1 or 2am doing an assignment for ANYTHING. I'd always get an adequate amount of sleep too. But last night.. DAM. I waited until 11pm-12am-ish to START writing a RESEARCH PAPER. I will never do anything like that again (but I probably will). By the time I was finished, it was almost 4am and I was dizzy! I woke up this morning feeling like shit. Jonathan and I were supposed to leave San Jose around 8am.. but that didn't work. He came over around 9, gave me medicine, then we both fell asleep and woke up at 11!! I was worried like hell because I had to turn in my research paper for my 12 o clock class! and we still had to pick up Lorelei and Jo. Good thing I was only 10 minutes late for class and another student came walking in 10 minutes after me. Yeah there are only 20 people in that class. ok that's it. I must now start my hw.

No comments: