Sunday, May 02, 2004

So it's sunday night and I am in no mood to be doing homework. When I came home on Thursday, I did nothing but watch more of "Friends" with honeybee. Friday I ran errands.. first stopped by my mom's work for a job interview. Hopefully I'll get to be her file clerk (or someone else's) over there this summer then I can talk to the lawyers and gain some experience for my future. Then headed to Costco to pick up pictures, picked up Joanne at ND, dropped her off at Evergreen for a placement test, watched more "Friends" episodes until worktime for the both of us, left work early, and went to Joel's little get-together where I was freakishly hungry. Saturday I went out with my mom and sister to buy shoes/flip flops, jollybee for lunch, and pick up cousin Ashley. Later on I watched "Mean Girls" with honeybee then went to work work again. I left him at my house by himself so he could catch up on "Friends" episodes. Today I went to church at 930am for Sister Susan's going away mass thing, stayed at the reception thingy, salon day for mom sis and I; got my nails, toe nails, and eyebrows done, hung out at my cousins' house: watched DVDs, took a nap, hung out with Jonathan came to hang out, then Target with my mommy and sister, and now I am home awaiting my bf's call.

No comments: