Tuesday, May 11, 2004


Friends.
So the season finale was on thursday and I enjoyed it very much with my Jonathan, my sister, and my mommy. I'm getting the DVD in the mail tomorrow! yay! But yeah.. thank you FRIENDS for being in my life for 10 years.. although I did not watch EVERY single thursday, I was still a fan... and a fan I will remain since I've got all the DVDs. Well not the ones that haven't come out yet.

Crack!
While Jonathan was on his way to pick me up last Thursday.. a rock went flying towards the wildsheild of the car! To make it even worse is that he was driving MY car.. so now there's a crack on the driver's side of the window. I get scared driving it now because I have this fear that it's gonna break while I'm driving and the glass is gonna fall on me. yeah I'm weird. My mom called the insurance and hopefully they can cover the costs of a new window.

Chop chop.
I'm going through this short hair phase now. Friday, I went to take my cousins to get haircuts, and I ended up getting one too. It's not so dramatic compared to how it has been.. but it's a dramatic change if you haven't seen me in 6 months.

MHT Talent Show.
My sister also performed some hip hop routine for her talent show act along with her friends. Not to sound conceited or anything, but my sister is soooo good. I'm so proud of her!

Paaaartay..
Ok maybe not.. but Jonathan and I went to Ikan's house for his birthday party.. and damm, there were hella people. It took us a while to find parking! it was funny because I saw some of my friends there who didn't even know the birthday boy. When we got there, they had to kick those random people out and stuff.. pretty sad but pretty funny too.. and when Jonathan and I left after a great game of air hockey, Jonathan's friends started showing up. bad timing.

PCN 2004.
It was my first year watching PCN as an audience member.. and this PCN this year did not really leave me wanting more. I guess it was the sound quality and stuff that ruined it for me.. but all in all.. the storyline was good and the dancing was good. Gosh.. how I miss PCN and PCN practices and FSA meetings and yadda yadda. Afterwards, Jonathan and I grabbed a bite to eat at In N Out with Joel and Charissa, then had "Friends" night again at my house.

My mother is the best.
My sister and I bought my mom that heart of motherhood from Hallmark last week.. and I did some modifications to it by putting in our pictures and everything. Well I surprised her with it Sunday morning and with some cards from Leanna, Jonathan, and I. We then went to my auntie Myrna's house for the rest of the day after dropping of a mother's day present for my grandma. Yeah.. I was gonna write out a tribute to my mommy.. but everyone already knows how great she is.

Work Mix-up
I felt like spending money since Jonathan was upsetting me, so I drove myself to Valley Fair monday morning at 10am right when the mall opened. I took advantage of my employee discount and I met our new manager, Dave. It's funny because my other manager introduced me as "Lisa" to Dave. I didn't even bother correcting him until he realized it because I thought that was just funny. They don't even know Lisa and I are best friends and they never see us working together, but they still mix us up. I guess we're soul mates, best friend wise.. haha.

Back to Santa Cruz!
I ended up skipping my writing class for today bc I wanted to study for my History of Jazz midterm.. but did I study? noooo. I took a nap with Jonathan on my bed until 1230 and finally left for SC at 1pm. Yeah.. I'm ready for summer

No comments: