Tuesday, May 04, 2004

So these girls that were supposed to be Sher's and my roommates for next year turned out to be total bitches. Well not bitches.. they just got mad at Sher because she's got a life, so they went and found new roommates. Oh well... I'm even more excited about next year because Sher will be living at home like me! yay! I was kinda scared to drive by myself, but not anymore! Sher did some calculations and instead of spending $3,000 a quarter, we'd only be spending $300, which is not bad at all. On another note, I am almost complete with my Friends DVD collection. My mommy bought me Season 7 and then I preordered the season finale on amazon yesterday.. now all I have to wait for is 8, 9, and 10. I can't believe that Thursday is the last one! I requested work off just for that night, so it better be good. Well, I know it will be good because Neneng read the spoilers and told me about it. OOh yeah and despite the fact that I just came back to Santa Cruz today, I'm going home to San Jose tomorrow for my Papa's 70th birthday! My mom's gonna pick me up and my cousins and I are going to have a blast with our grandpa. Then thursday is just a day of classes and I go home and the finale!

No comments: