Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I've been on a blogging spree lately. Oh well! So dinner at Sizzler's with the fam was great. Some people were complaining about the loudness us Respicios were producing.. so when our waitress announced to the entire restaurant that it was our grandpa's birthday, we sang our brains out. We really showed those complaining customers what LOUD really meant.. haha. Messed up I know.. but hey! They were raining on our parade. On another note... the glass/crystal cover thingy on my gucci watch fell off or broke off somehow. You know that thingy that covers the hands so you can't just move the hands by pushing them? I hope you know what I mean.. anyway, my grandma gave me that watch last year... and I'm scared to tell her because I know replacing just that glass part is going to be mucho expensive since the watch was already mucho expensive. dammit. I guess I'll have to stop shopping for a while to repair my watch.

No comments: