Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Thursday night, my mommy, Leanna, and Jonathan came to pick me up in Santa Cruz. We headed over to Costco to buy pizzas, soda, and other random food. Back at home, my dear cousins Neneng and Michelle came over and we ate lots and lots of pizza. Then we all kicked back and watched "Friends" DVDs until they had to go home. Jonathan decided to have a poker night with some of his friends at my house, so while they played, I dropped my cousins off at home, then continued watching "Friends" until I fell asleep on the couch. Jonathan woke me up, helped me up the stairs, and we went to bed.

Friday morning, my mother woke us all up early because we were going to the beach! All hell broke loose (from me) that morning. The plan was to leave at 9am with the family, but Jonathan decides to tell me around 930 that he had a meeting at 10. So everyone else goes ahead, while I wait for Jonathan all by my lonesome at home. He ended up getting out of the meeting at 12, so I was pissed. On the way to the beach, he decides to tell me that he had to be home by 4 because he was gonna watch "The Lion King" on broadway with his family that night! First of all, that meant we could only stay at the beach for 2 hours, and second of all, I really really really really wanted to watch itttttttttttt... he promised! So more of my hell broke loose. Things pretty much cooled off after we ate the chinese food my mom brought and after we spread a blanket out on the sand and laid under the sun.. it was great actually. But then, I guess my PMS kicked in again, and we ended up leaving... haha. We said bye to my mom and headed back to my house where we just napped for a while and watched TV. For the rest of the day/night, I watched TV and did nothing. Oh yeah, I also realized I lost my cell phone at the beach, but I didn't really care because I cracked the antenna off the phone (well almost), so I was gonna get a new one anyway. Jonathan couldn't come over that night either, so I went to bed alone =(. I was pissed too because I was on the phone with him and his phone died and he didn't bother calling back! I waited up because he said he was gonna come over for a bit, but did he? nooooo.. his ass fell asleep! Sheesh.

Saturday morning I woke up hella early bc I still didn't hear from him.. and I kept calling his cell and his house, but no answers!!!! I was really ticked off by then, like really. I wanted to kick his face. But I didn't. I went to my cousins house because Amber and Ashley were having a birthday party... and I attempted to do hw in Amber's room, but didn't succeed. My aunt had me run some errands for her since her and my mom were cooking.. so Amber and I went to Party City to buy streamers, then this other party store bc Party City didn't have pink balloons, Peter's Bakery to get the cake, and umm.. yeah, that's it. It was annoying trying to stuff 3 dozen balloons into the back of my mom's Montero. Famiy started coming over.. fun times. I FINALLY got a hold of Jonathan when I called him at work. Man, I got even more pissed because it was hard for him to talk because he was at work and guests kept coming in and blah blah blah so I was put on hold like 23809234 times. We talked things out, and I wasn't so pissed anymore. So I hung out with my family some more, jumped in the jumper, ate lots of fruit salad, took my cousin's friend home all the way near Oakridge (we took the side streets too), made a quick detour to Jamba Juice where Ikan hooked me up with a free drink, back to the party, and then Jonathan finally came from work! We played cards and listened to people karaoke until everyone left. My aunt and uncle insisted that we all just stayed the night since it was already late, so we were given toothbrushes, pjs, blankets, and pillows. Charlie, Jonathan, and I fell asleep on the floor while watching "Panic Room".

Sunday morning, I had this weird feeling that Jonathan was gonna get in trouble because his phone STILL wasn't charged, and I was right. He got lectured about staying the night and blah blah. I went home by myself for a bit to do hw, but it was too lonely, so I showered, and went back to my cousins' house. I finished up my hw there, brought the twins and Leanna to Jamba, dropped them off at their house again, then headed to work. Work was regular. During break, Mic, Joyce and I went to Jack in the Box, and one of our co-workers hella cut us off.. we didn't know it was him until after we honked. When I got home, I cleaned up my room.. called Jonathan.. then fell asleep.

Monday morning, I woke up early again because Jonathan wanted me to wake him up.. but that didn't work. He couldn't hear his phone. Fed Ex came that morning and delivered my new phone! I had to pay $35.. If I didn't have insurance, I would have paid $359, so good thing for insurance. Jonathan finally called me and came over right away. We went to my follow up eye exam, got my prescription finalized, ate some polish hot dogs, went to the Verizon store to fix my plan, but Jonathan tells me we could do whatever I wanted them to do over the phone, so we left, went to a clinic, shopping at Valley Fair, fixed my grandparents' computer at their house, went home for a bit while he picked up my sister, watched "Friends" until my mom came home, went with my mom to Levitz to pick up her new bed, picked up my sister at my grandparents' house, watched some TV with the cousins, ate at TK Noodle with mom and sis, watched "Friends" again, then he finally went home. I'm not used to him going home early anymore!! But it's ok. I went upstairs, called Jonathan, packed for school, cleaned my room again, read for hw, and finished up a written response after having technical difficulties with the comp, stayed on the phone, and went to bed.

This morning, my sister woke me up... and I called Jonathan to wake him up.. but I fell asleep, and my sister woke me up again, and I called him to wake him up again, and the cycle continued for 3 or 4 more times until he came over. I showered, we napped some more, got breakfast at Jack in the Box, got gas, went to Santa Cruz, and now I am here. Wow, that took me a long time! Oooh.. it's also 4/20, don't smoke out too much! I've also been wondering about the origin of 4/20 and what it really means. I know it's Hilter's bday today.. does that have anything to do with smoking out? who knows?

Happy 15th Birthday my dearest cousin Hazeline Amber Respicio! (4/17)

No comments: