Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I had an eye exam yesterday and I told my eye doctor that I thought the vision in my right eye got worse. So you know that big black machine they put on your eyes? Yeah.. he kept putting lenses and making my prescription stronger, but it did not work at all. Then he told me that the astigmatism in my right eye is A LOT worse than in my left eye.. and my prescription did not really change, it's just the fact that my astigmatism is really bad, so it won't really be clear anymore. Sad huh.. my vision is non-correctable in a way. I can't wait until I get my Lasik surgery so I don't have to worry about stupid glasses and contacts. After my eye exam, my mom bought my sister and I chicken bakes. At home, Leanna and I lounged around home watching TV and being fat asses. Then I started cleaning up my room. There was this box of jewelry and hair stuff under one of my tables that was never unpacked when we moved in, and I finally sorted it. I had a pile of my clothes and Jonathan's clothes in the middle of my room, but left to go to Valley Fair with Leanna and Jonathan to buy some pants at Hollister. When I got home, my mom wanted to go to Levitz to pick up the couches she bought. It was scary when we were driving home from there because I was paranoid that one of the couches were gonna fall out from the back of my aunt's truck. A neighbor helped Jonathan and my mom unload the couches while I ran around the house packing stuff for Leanna. Finally, we arrive at Sizzler's for Ashley's birthday dinner. Good stuff. We went back to their house to eat cake.. then headed home. We fixed the couches.. they're really comfy. Then, Jonathan, my mom, and I watched the Miss American Pageant. I continued and finished cleaning my room right after then finished up my essay and went to bed. Jonathan and I left for Santa Cruz this morning after trying to wake up 24990 times.. and I bought a book for music.. freakin $64.. ahh. I hate these stupid school books, so dam expensive.

Happy 14th Birthday Miss Ashley Nicole Respicio!

No comments: