Tuesday, April 13, 2004

So I said I would get back to "Passion of Christ" and boy oh boy it's a good movie. I really shouldn't have lagged that long to watch it because dam, it could have changed my perspective of a lot of things that have happened since it first came out. It's just sad that not enough people had the balls to stand up to Jesus. They let the evil people accuse him of things they couldn't prove. It's just sad. Not a lot of people know what suffering and torture actually mean, and they often use those words incorrectly when they describe a state they are in. Just watch the scene when they are whipping Jesus.. over and over and over again. You can really feel his pain. I also thought about how great he was for praying for the people who did all that crap for him instead of praying for himself. He said to "keep your enemies close and pray for those who persecute you". It's just funny how I've been going to a Catholic school all my life (except this year) and I never really felt for Jesus. He let all of these bullies push him around... and I admire the fact that he just prayed for them and did not sink down to their level. So from now on, I'm really gonna think when I see WWJD. Jesus is cool.

On another note.. I've been on a blogging spree. I guess I'm just trying to avoid homework and what not. But anyway, I still don't know what I'm gonna do for housing next year. I am guaranteed housing next year, so I filed just in case.. but if I end up living in the dorms again.. fuck it.. I'm gonna live at home. My mom doesn't really want me commuting everyday from San Jose to Santa Cruz.. but I know I can do it. It's just a little sacrifice.. but we'll see. If I get an apartment at College Ten with Sher, then I'll live here for one more year, well at least for one more quarter. I also kinda hate how I have four day weekends because when I go back to Santa Cruz for class, I can't concentrate at all because I would just countdown the days until I'd be home. This moving away from home business is not for me at all. Maybe if I had my bf here it would be a LITTLE better because I get jealous of all the couples that walk around here and the couples that have classes together and blah blah blah. But the main reason I want to stay at home is because of my mom and my sister. I miss them A LOT when I'm away. I just miss the feeling of home and this place will never be called "home" by me because even though it is where I stay for a few nights out of the week.. it's just not home. I'm such a dependent person too.. I really do not know how I'm going to get by when I REALLY have to be on my own. Well until then, I'll take advantage of the fact that I can still live at home for as long as I want. But again, we'll see.

No comments: