Sunday, April 11, 2004

I had class all day on Thursday and I was fidgety during all of them because I couldn't wait to go home. Good thing Jonathan was there by the time I was done with my classes so we left right away for San Jose. My mom wanted to go pah-shal-ing, so we went to Great Mall to watch a movie.. the movie times sucked, so we just shopped around the mall for a bit then grabbed a satisfying dinner at Lee Noodle with Mommy, Leanna, and Chanel. At home, Jonathan, Leanna, and I fell asleep while watching "Zoolander". Friday was spent doing more errands with my mom and sister. She randomly wanted to go furniture shopping at Levitz and ended up spending a lot of money.. oh mommy. Then we went to Valley Fair so I could get my paycheck.. and did MORE shopping. We picked up my grandparents then headed for Our Lady of Peace. Back at home, I picked up my car and headed straight to work. I saw my lovely Lopez cousins while I was working..fun. Jonathan didn't get back to my house until around 5am because he was playing freakin Texas Holdem and won the pot of ONLY 12 bucks. Freakin 5 hours of playing for $12.. NOT worth it. Saturday we got a really rude awakening from my mother. Keep in mind that we slept around 5 or 6am. She went prancing into my room and screamed wake up kids!! oh everyone was cranky that morning. At around 10 or 11, Jonathan and I went to the Bank and re-opened my checking account, then went to Valley Fair again to shop at Hollister--I wanted to get my Triple A's. The shirts I bought had holes in them from the sensors, so we went to the Hollister at Oakridge to exchange them and get Cinnabon real quick. Jonathan went straight to work, then I went with my mom and sister to Target, and then to visit my loud cousins. We watched "Friends" for a while, went home, saw Lisa and Chris before I started work, then went to work again. Diana was there shopping..I miss that girl. It was another long night until 1am-ish.. or well, it wasn't long compared to how long we've worked before. I rushed home in hopes to get started on my essay, but didn't work. Jonathan came over and we got Wendy's. He wanted to play Mario Party with Leanna and Chanel.. so I said I would just "nap" until they were done, and then get started on my essay. Jonathan wakes me up around late 3am-ish and asks me if I still wanted to do my essay--f that! So we went to sleep. Mother came waltzing into the room again today with her loud loud voice.. ahh I HATE not sleeping! We had to get ready for the 5AM mass.. yes 5AM at MHT for Salubong. I was sooo grumpy and sleepy and hungry.. bleh.. but mass was good. It felt good to go to church. We got home around 7am, and I got started on my essay right away as Jonathan slept his ass off. I was getting irritated because he was snoring hella loud and all I wanted to do was sleep. I finally finished at 9am (I met my deadline!!! it was due at noon today) and posted it on the class website.. and straight to bed is where I went next. I woke up around 1pm.. got ready again.. then Jonathan and I went to my uncle Charlie's house and met up with my mom and sister and blah blah blah. Then we went to my cousins' grandma's house, but didn't stay long because Jonathan and I had to meet up with his mom and his sister at the movies. We watched "Passion of Christ".. very very good movie. I don't know why I didn't watch it sooner.. or well I do know why.. no time. But it was good. I'll talk more about it in my next post. After that, the four of us went to the driving range.. fun times. Back at their house, I finished up my homework that is due at midnight... and I am with auntie Zeny now while Jonathan and Joanne are at their uncle's house. I'm sleepy.

Overall great weekend. Lots of quality time with my family, Jonathan's family, and SHOPPPING. I got new bras, underwear, lotions, body sprays, and a credit card from Victoria Secret, a new wallet, a few purses, and clothes for summer. yay. ok.. no more shopping for another month or two or three. I need to learn how to save now. k bye. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

No comments: