Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I had a really long dinner with Michelle Tran and Sherilyn last night.. twas great! It took us about 20 minutes to eat, and 2 hours and 10 minutes to just talk. Mich and Sher brought up the idea how some people are still in their high school phase even though we've been in college for about 7 months now. It's amazing how high school was just last year.. like exactly a year ago today, I was probably stressing over some dumb shit like a worksheet for Econ or a new pair of shoes. Anyway.. it's 3:16pm and I have yet to go to my FIRST class of the day at 3:30. I love the schedule I made for myself this quarter. No school Mondays and Fridays!!! Classes start at 12 Tuesdays and Thursdays and 330 on Wednesdays. No wonder I'm starting to get lazy. On another note, I've been contemplating on what I'm going to do for housing next year. I'm living on campus right now, and I think it's a big waste of thousands of dollars. Well for me it is because I'm hardly ever here. I sleep in my dorm room tuesday and wednesday nights AND THAT'S IT. I dunno.. so I think next year, there's a big chance that I'm just gonna live at home with my mommy and sister. The commute to Santa Cruz isn't really that bad. I guess I have grown accustomed to it. Anyway, I have until April 19 to file for housing if I want to live on-campus next year. Ok, I'm off to class.

hi hubby bubby!

No comments: