Tuesday, April 27, 2004

My mommy and sister came to pick me up in Santa Cruz after classes on Thursday. Back at home I just watched "Friends" with Jonathan until he went home.

Friday morning Jonathan came over again. 'Twas our anniversary... technically the 42nd month we have celebrated (not counting the "lost" months). We went to Valley Fair for a bit, grabbed some Pad Thai at Krung Thai, and went home. He ended up having to do yard work with his daddy for the rest of the day/night, so Michael picked me up along with Samantha. We went to Oakridge where Mike shopped at AE for the very first time, Costco to look for prescription sunglasses, Best Buy to buy CDs, and then Great Mall theaters to watch "13 Going on 30." After the movie, we went to their residence, and waited for Jessica and Ikan. I watched them smoke and went to Walgreens to buy a confirmation card before going home.

Saturday morning my mom, sister, sister's friends, and I headed to Union City to visit my auntie Hazel, Uncle Bill, and my cousin Ian. We all went swimming, got tanned, and ate lots of food. My mom and I headed back to San Jose "real quick" to drop off some food, then went back to Union City where we talked with my aunt and cousin Ian for the rest of the night (and until my sister and her friends were done swimming). When I came home, Jonathan came over again after work. We watched "Friends" until I decided to take a "nap".

Sunday morning when my "nap" was over, I got all paranoid because Jonathan was gone! I then realized it was the next morning and he was at home already. I went to church with mom and sister, dropped my sister off at her friend's house, went to Ikea and two Home Depots with my mom, then finally headed home. Jonathan, Joanne, and Jeremy stopped by for a while, and Jonathan helped me assemble this lamp for my mom. We all headed to the driving range... I had fun again with Jonathan and Jeremy.. then went home while Jonathan dropped the kids off. He came back and we watched more of "Friends" until he had to go home.

Monday morning Jonathan came over again and I we hung around the house until we went our separate ways to pick up our sisters at school. Leanna and I stopped by Lisa's house to pick up curtains before heading home. Jonathan came over again, we watched "Friends" with my mom and sister, then I went upstairs to start on my essay while Jonathan snored his brains out on my bed. After that was finished, Jonathan and I grabbed some Jambaat Valley Fair, I went to work, got picked up after work by the one-and-only, went to Cheesecake factory to get some cheesecake, bank to transfer money, two different Walgreen's, In N Out where we were the only customers eating in the restaurant because it was 1am on a Monday night, home, sleep.

Today Jonathan came over around 730am to wake me up, he ended up climbing into bed with me and sleeping too, finally got ready, got breakfast at Denny's, got dropped off in Santa Cruz.. and now I have class.

No comments: