Wednesday, February 13, 2002

Today was pretty fun..except for the school part. But after school, I was waiting with Micaela for her cousin to pick us up, but Tessa and my little sis Joanne pass by and tell us that Jeremy was picking them up. So Micaela and I go over to Jeremy's Passat, but he wasn't even in it! I wanted to drive off with it..but I was like nahhh. I told Jeremy to take me home and I told him that I was gonna drive and he right away said no. But Tessa and Joanne wanted me to so I did! haha..we dropped Joanne off at home then we went to Hansen's house to check out his new Audi. It's so cute! I want a cool key like Jeremy and Hansen..but yah..so we stayed there for a long time even when Hansen left to take his mom to an appointment. Hansen's grandparents were lecturing Jeremy and I about college, and life, and blah blah blah. It was rather fun. We only went inside to say hi, but we ended up staying for like 2 hours. After we finally left, we dropped Tessa off at home and Jeremy and I went to Lisas house to drop off her pictures. We stayed for a while and I took a gander at the gift she made for Chris for their ONE YEAR! aww.. it was helllllla cuuuute! I am gonna do that with my next bf..if it even lasts a year! haha..but yeah..umm..and then Jeremy went down to say hi to my mother and she wanted to see his new car, so we all just talked outside about driving and shizzz..it got cold so Jeremy finally went home and then I went to pick up my sister at her friend's house. I completed ALL my hw! Even whatever is due on friday! so all I got to do is straighten my vday plans for tomorrow..I should visit all my ex bfs tomorrow.haha that would be fun and interesting..theyd probably be like WTF.. just a thought! haha..nah..tomorrow I am going to Bellarmine to take some girlies to track practice..then I dunno what after that..but we will figure it out..hopefully I will NOT be doing UNwanted driving.. I am gonna go to bed now..it's almost my bedtime.

aww..its my sisters and her bfs 2 month anniversary tomorrow! and my best friends and her boyfriends 1 year anniversary..HA..it could have been SOMEONES 1 month..but yeah..I remember 4 years ago on this day.. It was freaky friday the 13th..I was waiting for this boy to ask me to dance because my best friend told me he was gonna..and he did NOT..haha..pooooor meeeee..but yeah.. we made more memories after that..okay THE END

No comments: