Thursday, February 14, 2002

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYBODY!

So today was pretty funnn.. I wanted to cut during 4th today with them! but sheeesh..oh well..maybe next week or something..but yeah..so I felt the relief go through me as I saw Jenn coming back to school with Mariel with my car safe and sound without any dents or scratches..we went to Bellarmine..but then changed our minds and went to vfair..I was not in the mood to shop so I bought some Jamba with Jenna and Hene..then we went to Bellarmine again to visit the boys. After the USUAL standing around figuring out what to do and where to go, we were off to our cars! AGAIN, we stayed in the parking lot trying to figure out where we were going. I thought that was the coolest because Paul parked his car..then I parked my car parallel to his while Linn parked in between us..Kristian parked on the other side of Paul and then Chris parked parallel to mine...Sher and I were observing as we were sitting in my jeep..haha..wow..I should have taken a picture. That was the highlight of my day..no wait..the highlight of my day was during 2nd when we were all speakin in this tense..and this girl said "I wish I could breed Turkies and Peacocks so I can make PURKIES!!!!!" hahaha..dammm..I could not stopp laughing! okay so anyways, back to the parking lot, we finally decided to go to Pauls and we were on our way. I was the only girl driver and I ended up being at the WAY backk.. We followed Chris and Josh who were in front of us and Henessey said that they were going the wrong way, but we followed them anyways cus we assumed that they were going to In N Out cus the others went there also, but we were WRONG. Chris and Josh bought food and then we left..shoooot there was hella traffic but we finally arrived at Pauls house. I started making some of my Vocab flashcards, but I was pretty tired and my mother wanted me home..so I left with Henessey, Sherilyn, and Michelle..we waited for Michelles dad to get her at the gate..and then we took Henessey home..dropped Jennas backpack at her house..took Sher home..and then my home.. I ate a very lovely dinner with my mother and now I am bored cus I did all my homework yesterday

No comments: