Sunday, February 24, 2002

what a hectic night.. shit man..my mother is acting like a real big bitch tonight..motherfuckkkerrrrrr.. she makes it sound like I'm a fuckin bad kid.. she was saying how people are always telling her that I dont ever listen to her and that theyre now questioning if I am ever going to be successful..it's like fuck that mann.. too bad everyone she talks to DO NOT have teenage daughters..and if they do, theyre locked up like a fuckin dog and are stupid as hell.. and I ask her..do you want me to be like that? stay home, get lousy grades, be ugly, and be depressed all the time? dammm.. at least more than HALF the shit I do is school related.. shes like..yeah you go out every weekend..but too bad on fridays I have PCN practice that doesn't end til like 6 30..and sometimes 8 30 if I have to practice my other dance..and today I had a Gospel Choir performance..and tomorrow I have PCN practice again AND I go to church..shiiiiet man...at least I go to church..she hasnt been to church as well as the "others" who tell her how "bad" I am. goshhhh this upsets me so muuuuch..I mean fuuuck.. it's not like I go out every weekend and party..the only place I ever go is to Jennas house..or someone else's house.. and it's not like I go out and have sex..I dont even have a fuckin boyfriend! and it's not like I get drunk or get high..its like mann.. I am the cleanest and the most greatest and not even CLOSE to BAD teenage daughter you can get.. AHHHH. the funny thing is that it seemed like she was threatening me when she said she was taking me to PCN practice tomorrow..its like GO RIGHT AHEAD.. I hate driving that far anyways.. makes it a whole lot easier on me.. AHHHH i neeed to hit something!!!

No comments: