Wednesday, February 06, 2002

so like dude..I have nothing to really blog about. School went by quick this week..maybe because there's no motivation this week so it doesn't seem like I am just waiting for the week to end because I am not. But I drove to school this morning and it was rather cold..I was stupid enough to wear my uniform skirt today..my legs were numb by the time I got inside the building. hmm..what else..I have no homework..which is a surprise because I always have homework and yeah..so friday I think I am gonna go go the Indy dance with a few of the girls and then go to Sheila's for the girl's night facial makeover pedicure manicure shiet..oooh..and maybe I wont be that sick anymore and we can karaoke! haha..after PCN practice though after the dance.. argh.. I have practice again on Sunday and I dont wanna driiive to Milpitas..I'll probably end up asking my mommy to drive me..hmm..I have been going to bed pretty early this week, so I guess I shall hit the sack early again tonight

No comments: