Sunday, February 10, 2002

Due to the fact that I am not progressing with my homework situation right now, I might as well blog about my weekend.

So on Friday, I went to Valley Fair after school with Jenna, Jenn, and Anne to meet up with them Bell boys. We ate and then I walked around with Jenn and Anne while Jenna stayed with her lover. I dropped Jenn and Anne back at school and Jenna and I went to PCN practice. We were the FIRST ones there, it was like wow and it felt pretty weird. So she practiced her dance and I practiced mine, but I was done early so I just chillllled in the living room with all the rest of the people who weren't practicing. We watched the "Crossroads" thingy on MTV and then I went to Coffee lovers with Sheri and the two lil sophies laurie and katherine. When we arrived back at Denise and Diane's house, Jenna, Josh, and I went to Linns house. I noticed that whenever I go to Linns house..its like everyday. Like we went there on thursday, that day on friday, yesterday night, and I went there today to pick up my cellular. But anyways, we went there and did nothing? hmm..I forgot what we did..oh yah we watched Friends on the computer..then he DLed the Friends episode from last week and we watched that.. I was getting pretty tired from doing nothing..so Sherilyn and I left to go to Sheilas house. Michelle, Mariel, and Cesar were there watching Ninja Turtles. Lou and Angela later arrived from the Creek dance..and I stayed until the movie was over. Michaelangelo is the cutest Ninja Turtle. My mother wouldn't let me sleep over because I guess she doesn't trust me out with the car..so I went home and slept.

Saturday morning, I woke up early and took my sister to bball practice. I then went with my mother to the Nail place because she needed to get her nails done. I didn't get a manicure because I just was not in the mood for long nails, so the lady just painted my nails for me. I ate Wendy's and then we went to pick up my sister.. oh shit I forgot what I did after that..I think I went to my cousins house....oh yeah..I went with my sister to my cousins house and we sang the whole way there to Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, and all that good stuff.. I treated my little cousins and my sister to the movies to watch "A Walk To Remember"..man I love that movie..that was my second time watching and I STILL cried..I watched my sister play DDR for a while..then I dropped them all off at their house. I went to Jennas house and then we went to Linns house. So like always, we did nothing...oh wait I take that back..we watched basketball stuff..like those AllStars stuff and the dunking stuff..it was pretty cool..but yeah I was not in the mood for driving around..so I just hitched a ride with Paul. We ended up at Popeyes and poor Michelle thought that she couldnt eat anything (cus shes a vegetarian) and she was very hungry. She ate popcorn shrimp.. then we went to Pauls house..it was soo freeezing outside and I thought that we were just gonna stay outside until the boys were done playing bball. So I sat there with Sherilyn Jenna and Michelle freezing my ass off.. I put on ALL of the sweatshirts that the boys were wearing and I was puffy like a penguin. Then Paul asked us if we wanted to go inside..and of course I was like SHYEAHHH! Sher and Mich decided to stay outside though. So while I was inside..Jenna was laying down on the lil black pillow bed thingy and I was on the comp online playing Minesweeper. I beat beginner, intermediate, and expert.. Before I knew it, it was already 11 20 and I had to be home by 12 and we were in Fremont and I didnt have my car and I had to take home 3 other people..so I was panicked. Linn was our only ride back to San Jose cus the rest of the boys live in Fremont. We waited until he was off the phone and we were on our way. Poor Michelle got grounded...and I thought that I was gonna be in trouble. Linn took Mich home and after I took Sher and her bro home, I stopped by my cousins house where my family was with Jenna..just to see if they were there cus I didnt wanna get in trouble. They were there then after 2 minutes we left and I took Jenna home and then I went home. I went online..talked to Dom on the phone..then went to bed.

Sunday morning, today, I took a shower and went to Linns house to pick my phone. He was still sleeping..haha..he could barely walk..and then I went with my mother to pick up my sister at my cousins house because she slept over from the previous night. I ate a wonderful breakfast of waffles and then we then went to my sisters bball game along with my crazy cousins. My sister is so adorable and I am so proud of her because she fouled out of the game! She got 5 fouls but its okay..the stupid girls on the other team were pissing me off so I am glad that my sister pushed them down and whatever she did to get fouled out. They lost anyways so there really was no point in being NICE about it. Freakin Holy Family, they have ALWAYS been the rivals of MHT. Then we watched the boys bball game..man they are adorable! Sean, my sisters best friends bf (aww!) got 4 fouls in the first period! haha..hes pointguard like my sister..so the coach took him out before he got fouled out of the game too. It was pretty exciting and then he played in the last period. They lost also..but its all good. Holy Family man..they were really pissing me off and I am glad that MHT got as many fouls as they did. So after, I drove to Thera's house for PCN practice. We watch the spirit week tape from last year and then Cesar tells me that practice for my dance got cancelled for that day..and I was like crapp cus my mom just dropped me off..so I called her and she had to turn around and pick me up.. We go back to my cousins house and eat lunch..it was so yummmmmmy! The spaghetti was nice and cheesy..and the bread was nice and warm and soft! I watched this Rudy Galindo thingy with my aunt and before I knew it I fell asleep. I woke up and was about to go to church, but then I couldn't cus my uncle and my step dad were fixing the bumper of my car.. (its better now! or well not completely..but its better!).. Mariel text messaged me that the Even Stevens Influenza was on and I jumped up and changed the channel to Disney! I have been anticipating this moment for forever! After it was over, I went home and got started on my hw. I did one assignment so far and I revieved a phone call from Dominick that was pretty comforting..but whatever!!!!! okay..I am going to read my story for English now.. peasss out

No comments: