Sunday, October 08, 2006

Rollercoaster!

Everything with Jonathan has been up and down and up and down... but I think we've finally come to an agreement: The week (M-F) is for school and work only, and the weekend (F-Sun) is family and/or Jonathan/Jule time. So that means no calling each other to bug during the week to say "what are you doing? what did you do today? who are you with?" blah blah blah. We decided that we fight more over the phone than in person -- so why not eliminate the thing that's causing the commotion? Also, doing this actually gives us time to miss each other instead of being irritated by the time we do see each other. I don't think it'll be that hard for me since he's in the city all week while I'm at work/school. But I think I'll call him every night to say good night because he still is my boyfriend.

Anyway, this weekend was really kick back for me compared to last weekend.

Starting from LAST WEEKEND:
Thursday - I had school, "discussed" with Jonathan -- blah-est part of my day/week/maybe even month, went home from school early (I know I already cut class and it was only the first full week), slept, went to D&B's with Sheila and Mariel, drank lots and lots, Taste with Henessey and Sheila, then Denny's parking lot with Sheila, Mariel, John, Larry, Nathan, and their friend Isaiah. Nathan dropped us back at Sheila's car and we took the side streets home from Milpitas to my house. We were being emo while listening to slow jams and talking about boys.. hahha. I even made them cry when I told them Jonathan and I were on a break -- but I am glad things with us are better now.

Friday - I had work -- freakin hungoverrrr -- so Kevin my bff at work brought me some Gatorade, went home and relaxed, figured I wasn't going to go out since it was already late, but then Villiard told me he'd come and get me to go to Armin's. Sooo Villiard came with Neiman and Brian to pick me up, but we ended up going to this bar called Palms or something in Milpitas because there was this hip hop show going on. The bouncer guy was still charging people the $5 cover, but when he told us they were closing in 20 minutes, we asked for our money back.. hhaha.. so he gave it to us but let us go in the bar anyway! Villiard was also able to walk right in so phew. After taking a crapload of shots, we headed to Armin's for his bday. We were all just chillin in the backyard talking with everyone.

Saturday - I had work (stupid work) -- freakin hungover again, rushed home because Mariel said she was coming to get me around 3 to leave for Stockton for Isaiah's fight thing. Well, I pretty much rushed for nothing because we didn't end up leaving until 5. We went to Chris Dumlao's to meet with everyone, and in Mariel's car was John, Nathan, Larry, Mariel, and me. I slept in the back with Larry and John pretty much the whole way there. The fight was pretty cool. It's full contact fighting, but not UFC. Just a bunch of fight clubs that fight against each other for belts. Isaiah's fight lasted ike 10 seconds, literally. The guy threw in the towel.. gayyyy. So after me having to use the freakin port-a-potty, paying $30 for the ticket, sitting in an outside arenda where it was helllla cold, and traveling for an hour or so..... the fight was only 10 seconds!! Oh well. So the guys decided they wanted to go to Jackson.. and we did. Out of the 10+ of us playing, I was the only one that won. Total losses were $1400.00 and total winnings were $100.00 with the $100.00 being mine. We didn't leave Jackson until 4 or 5am because Nathan was determined to get his money back... but he didn't! It's ok, I <3 blackjack! John drove home and I snuggled in the back with Nathan and Larry.. hahha jk. For the first hour, I stayed up and Nathan and I sang acapella karaoke to Mariel and John.. haha. We were all so delirious from NO sleep. Then I knocked out because Larry was already snoring really loud. Before I knew it... Larry, Nathan, and I were snoring monsters in the back. I had a good ass nap though. I got home at 7am and KO-ed!

Sunday - I woke up for a while to eat breakfast and then I went back to sleep. I woke up to Jonathan's call -- I was happy and surprised because I didn't talk to him the entire weekend. But he just called to tell me he was going to pick me up soon for the John Mayer and Sheryl Crow concert. Well when he says soon it means 2 or 3 hours.. and I was right! We met up with Mike, Nate, Nate's gf Julie, Jenny, JR, and Joel at Joel's house.. then we tailgated to Subway and then to Shoreline. I had a good time with Jonathan because I missed him... and I'm pretty sure he missed me too. The concert was OK I guess.. only because he didn't sing my favorite, "Your Body is Wonderland." Sheryl Crow was good too since she sang "The First Cut is the Deepest". Strangely enough, before John Mayer sang his second song, he said, "This song is about two people coming to the end of their relationship" and boy did I cryyyyy. I hid it though because I didn't want anyone to see. Anyway... after that song, everything else was good. Jonathan and I were laying on the lawn cuddling under a blanket with the stars above us listening to John Mayer live. It was great! We got into a little scuffle when we got home about my camera because he needed it and I told him to get it that night instead of the morning and blah blah blah. I hate it when we bicker after having a good night. I swear, that's why we are restricting phone calls after having a good day/night together.

Monday - Long day at work... the situation with Jonathan and I finally hit me and I was pretty much down the whole day. I think I talked to him on the phone again that night and I said how I was going to go to SF to get my camera for the weekend -- yes, just an excuse to see him.

Tuesday - The morning started off fine. I was excited because I was going to see him and maybe patch things up. I went online, got a "Ding" from Southwest with $39 flights to Vegas. I IMed Jonathan with excitement and then he started saying that it's a bad idea.... and I said what? And he said we shouldn't plan things together anymore. That really hurt me but I had to get ready for school. So I talked to him the ENTIRE drive from San Jose to Santa Cruz and for an hour more about a bunch of crap. He said not to go to SF anymore, but I told him ok the camera thing is kind of an excuse, but I really just want to see how it's been for you over there.. to see how you've been living your life there for the past few weeks. He said.. well since you said that, come, I'll show you around and we'll talk. The school day dragged on sooooooo slowly and I don't think I paid attention at all. So I technically missed 2 days of class which is a week's worth of information. OH WELL. The drive to SF wasn't too bad from SC. Very light traffic. I already blogged about this day I think so just look at my post below. But things ended on a VERY GOOD NOTE! I felt like I was in middle school again with a new crush... seriously.

Wednesday - back to San Jose and bummed around, went to Uncle Charlie's to get my car, then homework/studied with my sis on the dining table.

Thursday - my longggggggggggg day at school! 830am to 545pm. I survived!! I was sooo tempted to drive home too during my break.. but I didn't! I am so proud of myself! Surprisingly, I didn't go out and stayed home with my mommy and sissy.

Friday - went to work NOT hungover and it went by realllly quickly. Jonathan and I made plans to go out, but he had to stay in SF to finish a project. Again, stupid phone just made us irritated with each other and we got into another scuffle.. blah!

Yesterday - work again and not hungover again, and surprisingly got a call from him. He said he'd be at my house at 5 so we could buy Jen's gift and then drive to the city for her dinner. But I went to Chili's with my coworkers because I knew he would lag. I was right.. he didn't get to my place until 630. We left my house around 7ish, went to Urban to buy Jen's gift, then drove to the city. We finally had the talk we were supposed to have Tuesday night/Wednesday morning and that's where we came to our agreement of not talking to each other during the week and saving the weekend for us. Jen's dinner was fun at this Filipino restaurant called Solita's. I just love his cousins. There was this band and a DJ and a bar. Fun times. On the drive home we had high times.. haha, went home, chilled for a bit, then called it a night.

Today - I was in my PJs all day until I had to get ready for church. I spent the whole morning trying to figure out how to download TV episodes, more specifically, last week's episode of Nip/Tuck and I figured it out! Church then home, cleaned my room, and I have been working on this blog entry for a very long time now! I think I'll call the bf tonight to say good night and then our first school/work week of no talking will begin! We'll see how that goes. Good I hope!

Phew. I miss blogging like that. I'll try to do it more often since Lisa is my only reader and she reads everything down to the very last sentence. hahah I <3 you! See you on Thursday/Friday!

<3, Jule

No comments: