Monday, October 16, 2006

monday blues

Ok I really don't have the blues but it's monday again =( Another longgg week until the weekend hits. But I had a pretty good weekend. Thursday I slept early and missed a bunch of calls to go out.. oh well. It was good sleep. Friday, went to school and came home to a bunch of my packages that I ordered online - Forever stuff and nip/tuck dvds. I hit the gym with my mom for about an hour then got home and got ready to go to Lisa's. The way to palo alto was a journey, but good thing I had my GPS on my phone to guide us when we didn't listen to it! I wish we sake bombed.. but it's ok. Despite all the dumb crap that happened, I had lots of fun at F&A's with Lisa and Cindy. Saturday I woke up excited when I went for work because Saturdays are Jonathan days. Buttttt I was bummed out because when I was calling him the night before, I couldn't get a hold of him. When I finally did get a hold of him that morning, he told me he had to help Jay move stuff. He said he would be done by 3, but that didn't happen. He didn't get to my house til 8. To top it off, the first thing he told me that morning is that he left his phone in some girl's car because he was hella drunk. NOT the first thing I want to hear from my boyfriend that I haven't really spoken to or seen in a week! But it wasn't just a girl.. she's an old friend from high school... and I'm not really trippin about that at all.. I'm just butt hurt that he didn't have the couresty to call. So anyway, by the time he showed up, I was bummed because the Saturday didn't go how I expected, but I guess it was ok. We just spent time with each other like some oldies watching T.V. on a Saturday night. But then he told me that he wasn't staying in San Jose for the night because he had to take his cousin back to SF because he was his only ride! So, not only did our Saturday start late, but it had to end early. After, we went to pick up his phone in Fremont, and I asked him what we were going to do after... he kept saying he didn't know.. whatever I wanted to do. Then I suggested movies, grab dessert, bowling, blah blah and he said no to everything! Grr... it's like.. don't tell me it's up to me if you don't want to do anything! So things were tense in the car again but when we got home, he stayed for a while... watched nip/tuck and he was off to the city for another week =(

I'm gonna be strong this week... since it's his midterm week and I have a stupid paper due. And by Saturday, we can make up for the "ok" Saturday we had together. I need to learn how to just let things go and not let them irritate me. Especially the little things. We only have one day a week together so we need to start making the most of it instead of bickering about petty shit! I really don't want to end up hating him.

P.S. MYSPACE RUINS LIVES! I WISH HE DIDN'T REOPEN HIS AGAIN!!!!!!!!

No comments: