Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I <3 Wednesdays

I finally have a day off in the middle of the week and I love it! I'm supposed to today to catch up on errands (which I already did) and catch up on homework (which I am planning to do and will HOPEFULLY do). Anyway, yesterday in Psychology, I learned that you can never base a person's personality and/or behavior based on the family they came from because yes, even if they are living under the same roof with the same parents, you both still grow up differently. For example, my sister and I grew up together... but when I was 10, I still had my mom and my dad around and when she was 10, she had my mom and her blahhh ex-husband around. Each person's behavior is based on their own unique family experience and the social environment surrounding them. And that is all I wanted to share =)

On another note, I was on the phone with you this morning, Lisa... and I shouldn't have spoken too soon. I was weighed today and I have officially gained 20 lbs since high school! OMG! I'm gonna beg my mom to take me to the gym today! And I'll try to go to the gym for at least an hour every day. And if I miss a day, I'll go for 2 hours. That sounds like a really good plan! Fucking shit! I feel like a fat ass!!!!!!

Ok... and now I am reallllllllly irritated because I logged onto something and blah!!!!!! It's not for my eyes but still. Well I thought it was for my eyes. Whatever.

No comments: