Sunday, October 22, 2006

Another weekend....

Wow.. so the week went by faster than I thought. I was stressed out Monday because of a stupid paper... but the paper wasn't even all that bad. I ended up finishing it up Thursday right before class. Then I realized, omg it's Thursday!

So my weekend sorta began. I was supposed to go and watch the sneak preview of "Marie Antoinette" with Mariel because she had free tickets, butttt I HAD to go and pick up Leanna from her volleyball game.. but I couldn't pick her up early because she HAD to stay for the Varsity game. It was pretty gay but I thought, oh well, I should stay home tonight since I have midterms to prepare for. But what did I do instead? After I picked her up, we went to Costco for Nip/Tuck Season 3. They didn't have it.. so we got some chicken bakes for dinner. Then we went to Walmart... they didn't have it. So we tried Hollywood Video since it was just right there... they had it, but not to sell, only to rent!! By this time, I was already frustrated, but I thought, OK I went to 3 stores already, what's one more? So we went to Circuit City, and they had it... but it was freakin expensive! We went to Costco and Walmart because ONLINE it was cheaper!! Well we bought it anyway because we were dying to find out what happened (since I bought Season 1 and 2 the week before). Sooo.. instead of going out, I decided to stay home and watch Nip/Tuck.

Friday, I woke up bright and early for work and it was Mariel's first day! My favorite Kevin trained her.. then Mariel and I grabbed lunch at this Thai place. I keep forgetting the name. Back to work I went... then the gym... then home. I was planning to go out, butttt the thing got cancelled and no one else was going out.. so I figured I'd stay home again. I know I'm a bum! I was so tired though. Then my manager called me and told me that we had a 730am meeting!! So that's when I knew for sure I had to stay home. For the rest of the night I talked to Jonathan and then I watched Nip/Tuck until I fell asleep.

Saturday, I went to work... was late 5 minutes. blah! Got a little crap for it.. but oh well. Work went by sooo slowwww because it was really slow. Sometimes that's good though. Then, I realized, WHOOHOO it's Saturday! I get to see my boyfriend! I called Jonathan during my break and he was at my house - so he says! I told him I wouldn't be home for another hour so he just went back to his house. After work, I visited my love and spent some qt in the living room! Geez I missed him! Then we went back to my house, changed, and headed to the gym. We were there for an hour and a half... and I realize only now how much we worked out! I'm actually sore! Jonathan went to get a hair cut, and then we went back to my house, showered, got ready, and went back to his house for dinner with his family. We couldn't think of anything to do, so we visited Ron.. stayed at his house for a bit. Jonathan and I kinda had a little mishap. I was a little out of it because of Ron and what we always do when we're with Ron! haha. Anyway, this girl that I am not too fond of called Jonathan, I picked up, said hello, she asked for Jonathan, handed the phone to him, and the phone slid closed! whoops! haha oh well. Blah she is so annoying! She's freakin 17 years old, closer to my sister's age, tried getting on Jeremy, and now she thinks she's bff with Jonathan! It's ok... we didn't talk about the mishap any further because we didn't want to make a fight out of it. I ended up falling asleep on the couch until they woke me up. We were supposed to go downtown or something, but Jonathan decided he wasn't up for a crazy night since he had to drive back to SF for work. So we went to Joel's house instead since he was having a little get together. Again, I KOed on the futon until Lisa and Cindy and Therese and Co. showed up! I was still soooooo exhausted! Finally, we decided to call it a night. We dropped Ron off.. then Jonathan dropped me off. He walked me inside, said our good nights, and then I went to sleep. I woke up at 4am to Jonathan's call telling me he just arrived in SF! Poor baby... and now he is at work.

Alright...... I am soooo not looking forward to Tuesday... but thank goodness it's at the beginning of the week so my entire week isn't hell! I can't wait until the weekend again not only because it's bf/gf time but because of Halloween! I just wanna wear my costume. I think I'm gonna call in sick for work tomorrow so I can just rest today, prep my study guides then studay all day tomorrow for my 2 midterms. Yeah.. that sounds good to me.

No comments: