Thursday, March 03, 2005

Wow I think this has been the longest since I've gone without going on my stupid blogger. Anyway, if you haven't noticed already, school has been taking up a lot of my time. Some quick blurbs of what I've been up to since my last update:

-Career workshops and guest speakers about going to law school and careers in law for Psychology students
-unending basketball games for my sister, and wanting to beat up the stupid girls who push her down!
-hair cut
-lots of family time at my uncle Charlie's house with my crazy cousins.. watching movies, watching them bake me cakes, annoying our parents
-working less. I get so tired during the week because of school, so I give away most of my shifts
-skipping at least one day a week of school! This week is the first week in a long time where I've been at school on a monday, but I skipped today because I was lazy!
-Jonathan going to Vegas with just the boys! The longest I've gone without seeing him this year
-moving my sister out of our room, into my mom's old room, and moving my mom into my grandparents' old room because they are planning to stay in the Philipppines more now =(. On a positive note, I have my own room again, so I might just live in San Jose until I graduate
-lotsssssssss of shopping with my mommy and sister! my macy's credit card was maxed out a million times these past few weekends
-spending time with Mehgan and Diana and Mehgan's puppy, Roxy
-ASHLEE SIMPSON CONCERT with Jonathan and Leanna!! which was so much fun, and she IS good live!
-Disney on Ice, Monster's Inc. with Jonathan, Lisa, and Chris. We had the best seats in the house surrounded by 5 year olds.. haha. FUN FUN FUN!
-obessing over The OC because the episodes have been GOOOOOOD!
-eye appt with a new eye doctor. my eyes got worse =( and I can't get Lasik until my prescription stabilizes!
-Mahlia's 1st birthday party where Daysha has an incident with her lollipop and the paramedics show up!
-Jonathan's coworker's party that turned out to be a party for gays and lesbians that were raising money for a transsexual woman. don't ask.
-watching my sister's turtle, Marble, and spoiling it with a bigger tank with a basking area and lots of colorful rocks.
-enrolling in my spring courses, and scoring only classes on MWF!! yay, three day week for me with breaks in between!
-neverending essays for my classes and receiving a poor grade on my midterm essay for politics =(
-macy's screwing up by cashing checks I voided and causing me -$170 and $132 worth of insufficient funds fees.. but it's ok, I still want an internship there.

and I think that is all. 16 more days until my birthday!!!!!!!!

No comments: