Sunday, March 20, 2005

happy birthday to me!

So I didn't do anything big for my birthday this year because I wasn't in the mood to. First of all, my mama and papa are in the PI, so my birthday without them just isn't the same. It makes me a little sad because I didn't spend my birthday last year without them either because I was in New York. And second, 20 is such a boring age. Well, in a way, I am no longer a "teen" which is pretty weird.. so I'm like a REAL adult now. But anyway, I had lots of fun nonetheless. I received my first bday present from Micaela at work on Wednesday:



Yup, she MADE that! Well she bought the plain canvas bag at Michael's, but she designed it and everything! Ok and then I guess my bday began on thursday when my mommy gave me my birthday present:



As soon as I can use my employee discount, I'm gonna buy the matching wallet. I also spent some quality time with my mommy and sissy. My birthday continued friday when I spent quality time with Jonathan after he came home from work. At midnight, Jonathan was the first to wish me a happy bday. Leanna and my mom were already sleeping. The second bday wish was from Mike who called right when Jonathan was in the middle of playing "happy birthday" on his guitar. Then Jonathan and I hung out until Chris and Lisa came over to my house, and even though we were all doing our own thing... Jonathan on his guitar, Lisa on her laptop, Chris on my laptop, and me watching tv, I had fun. This is what Lisa made for me (she said there was more to come from her mama! yay):



Jonathan and Chris left around 3am, and then Lisa and I fell asleep around 4. When I woke up, everyone was still sleeping! I think it was because it was raining really hard. My mommy cooked french toast and bacon for breakfast, Jonathan came by, then I went to work at Macy's until 4ish. I was pretty stressed out because it was my first busy day there.. and customers were stressing me out. So my mommy picked me up after work, then my mom, Leanna, Jonathan, and I headed over to Union City and had dinner with my Auntie Hazel and Uncle Bill at this Italian restaurant called Mossimo's (yeah like the brand), which was this fancy shmacny sit down restaurant with dim lighting, but the food was ohhhh so goood! Afterwards, we watched the Pacquiao fight on PPV, debated about same-sex marriages (well me vs. mom and Auntie Hazel), then headed home to San Jose. I opened some of the presents Jonathan gave me on the way home, and this is one of them (from Ikea):



Then we went to Erica's party, where Erica was already drunk. I had a lot of fun there too. Lisa told her aunt it was my birthday, and asked if it was ok for me to have a shot of Bacardi just to see if it was ok. She asked how old I was turning, and I was honest, said 20, and she said "ok ok".. haha. I didn't really want to, but I did anyway at 11:59pm, the last minute of my birthday! The theme of the party was mardi gras, and Jonathan "earned" a lot of beads from me if you know what I mean.. haha. Yup, he flashed me his boobies! I was tired, so we went home, hung out for a bit at home, then went to bed. This morning, I had a full 8 hour shift at Macy's, and a customer almost made me cry, but it's ok. When I got home, my mommy gave me my other present, a new camera! yay!

Ok, so happy birthday to me, Erica, and Andrew! And to my readers, visit me at Macy's at Oakridge because I will be working all week! Also, I want to shop because I have birthday money! Not this week though, soon!

OH YEAH!!! THANK YOU FRIENDS/FAMILY FOR ALL THE PHONE CALLS, TEXTS, VOICEMAILS, CHATTERBOX COMMENTS, IMs, MYSPACE COMMENTS, and IN PERSON BIRTHDAY WISHES!! I truly felt loved!

No comments: