Friday, March 25, 2005

bills bills bills

I'm only freakin 20 years old and I feel like I have a million bills to pay! For some reason, the mishap I had with my macy's account really f-ed me up really hard in the butthole!!! I had unnecessary overdraft, late, and finance fees that I could have easily avoided if it weren't for macy's cashing $300 from my bank account even though those checks were voided!!!! And these stupid fees keep accruing!

Anyway, I have come up with a solution: I am going to STOP SHOPPING COMPLETELY for ONE WHOLE MONTH, because dude, I think that's why I can't seem to catch up. I went shopping the past two days, and I already spent both my paychecks for Macy's and Hollister that I will be getting directly deposited into my bank account in the morning. So, until April 25, 2005, goodbye shopping! That means, no unnecessary trips to the mall and spending a random $100 and eating out when I'm not hungry or when I already have food at home.

No comments: