Wednesday, September 01, 2004

saturday, august 28, 2004 (continued)
I went to the airport with my family to drop my grandpa off. He wanted to go early because he likes being early for everything, but it was 7pm, and his flight got delayed to 12am instead of 10pm!!! I was sooooooo bored and cranky! But we couldn't leave my papa alone by himself. When he was walking to go... I started to cry my eyes out. Gosh, I'm gonna miss my papa. He won't be back for another 1-3 months! Pray that he comes home to us safely!

Later that night, Lisa and Chris came over to my house, then Jonathan. We lounged around the house for a while and waited for Eileen. Then we all went to Denzil's party. It was pretty fun partying with co-workers. There were so many drunks all over the place! These target workers kept trying to hit on Lisa.. and they were smelly and ugly too! Oh Lisa. I had to watch her the whole night!


ei, me, and lisa in the car after denzil's party

sunday, august 29, 2004
I went to church with my mom, sis, and mama then had lunch at Lee Noodle. Back at home, I took a nap.. then Jonathan came, and I slept some more. Then worktime!

monday, august 30, 2004
I totally forgot what I did. I think Jonathan came over, and all we did was nap and stuff. Later that night we worked out at his work.. haha. Actually, we tried for like 20 minutes then watched TV. Eh well!

tuesday, august 21, 2004
I think my Jonathan had a really long day. He worked from 7-1030, picked me up, eye appt at 11-12. Lisa's house to meet up, Jack in the Box, Boardwalk until 430, home around 530, work from 6-930! That's what he did, I thought that was hectic. But as for me, I woke up early, at like 8am!! I don't know why.. I guess because I went to bed early. Then Jonathan picked me up around 10ish, we got some Jack in the Box for me as brunch, then met up at Lisa's house. After what seemed like 348503945 hours, Jessica, Lisa, Chris, Jonathan, Diana, Villiard, and I were off to the Boardwalk! The waves were soooo big, and Lisa got some "war wounds" from scraping her knee in the sand. But like we said, it was well worth it! Our bathing suits kept slipping off everytime a big wave hit us.. Diana even saw my ass.. Lisa even saw a boob of mine.. haha. But those waves were sooo fun, especially on the boogie board. I'm definitely going to buy one for the beach next week! The only bad thing is that when a wave took me down, my sunglasses got knocked off of my face, then got lost in the water. It's ok though, they were like $10 from Claire's. Afterwards, Jonathan rushed to work, while Lisa, Chris, Jessica, and I laid around on the floor at Lisa's house. When I got home, I got ready for work, then worked! I had the biggest headache though.. so going to bed felt like heaven.. kinda.


diana, lisa, me, and jessica take 1


take 2


and take 3. the guys were trying to take pictures from different angles


hahaha. villiard, chris, and jonathan. it was my bf's idea. go fig.


now it was the girls' turn to try! take 1


take 2. i didn't bend my legs.


take 3. check out diana's bangs!


take 4. we wanted to be like the guys.


take 5. it's a pattern!


this is my bestest friend in the world!

OH YEAH! WE SAW A SEA OTTER TOO!!!!! Just swimmin in the ocean by the shore like nothing!

No comments: