Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Summer is FINALLY ending...

I feel like this summer has been wayyyyyyy too long! Well I guess there is no such thing as a "too long" summer.. but I was seriously running out of things to do! I spent SO much quality time with my family, that I am ECSTATIC that I am living at home this year, instead of dorming in Santa Cruz. I also spent a lot of time with people on my priority list. Hansen came home for a whole month.. so I spent a lot of time with him and our asshead, Jeremy. Diana, Lisa, and I have been having wonderful times at the beach- we even recieved "war wounds" and dark backs.. too bad our asses didn't get tan. And who can forget about the 5 year MHT reunion that we planned ourselves last minute.. that was fun. Also, those parties I went to that I paid for the morning after! And that one night in Mariel's car with Dianne, Angela, Michelle, and Mariel of course. I also went to this cool ass Circus, John Mayer concert, Six Flags Marine World, Bonfante Gardens, blah blah blah. Also, there was SUMMER SCHOOL at DeAnza with my Jonathan. That was fun because it was the FIRST time we had class together.. I mean we went to school together for 7 years, but never once did we experience having class together. Also, the countless movies we watched, and my endless shopping sprees that I'd drag him to! A lot of birthdays were celebrated.. so there were a lot of birthday dinners. I got my IPODS and my UGGS! I did a lot of working too, but that was surprisingly fun because I got closer to my co-workers. Well actually, I had Michelle, Diana, James, Joyce, Lisa, and Chris as co-workers with like 1 or 2 people I didn't know previously. Oooh and my late night crepe cravings... and family pictures with both sides of my family. Ok now my grammar and syntax is getting ugly. Basically, this summer was pretty fun and I think the best so far because I was able to see everyone I wanted to see, and do all the things I wanted to do. Now, school at UCSC will begin on thursday, and I have my one class (that is also one day a week) on Friday at DeAnza. Wish me luck on my 2nd year of college folks! It's time to get that GPA up!

No comments: