Saturday, August 28, 2004

wednesday, august 25, 2004
-Leanna's Student Council Installation. My seester is the school president.. yay!
-woke Lisa up and stayed at her house to kill time before it was time to pick my sister up from school
-mommy takes me and buys me my pink uggs!!! because I was whining about Bank of America and the TWO insufficient funds fees I was given and how I didn't have enough money to buy my uggs... and she got tired of my bitching.

-Target because my sister was bitching about getting her digi cam... it's cute looking, but it's pretty sucky. her problem!
-work

thursday, august 26, 2004
-picked up my sister
-Santana Row with Jonathan to eat a late lunch/early dinner at Wahoo's
-work 5-10
-Jonathan picks me up and we hang out at my house
-online "window" shopping with Lisa until 3am

friday, august 27, 2004
-picked up Leanna and bought McDonald's for the fam
-a long 1.5 hour ride to Pleasanton (because of traffic) with Jonathan and my sister
-searched for a BofA so I could deposit my check
-Stoneridge Mall to buy that vest at Hollister (it was sold out at VF and Oakridge already)
-home for a bit
-work but we leave early because Ryan our manager wanted to leave early for some ass
-Bubble Act with Micaela, James, and Michelle

today, saturday, august 28, 2004
-work at 8am to finish everything we didn't finish.. bought my jacket
-shopped around the mall by myself.. I actually wasn't lonely
-went to urban outfitters to get the shirt Micaela told me that I should get, and met up with my Jonathan who just got out of work at Best Buy
-home for a cat nap with my sweetie
-to be continued...

No comments: