Wednesday, September 08, 2004

wednesday, september 1, 2004
-I forget.. probably hung out with jonathan..

thursday, september 2, 2004
-I forgot what I did during the day.. but I probably hung out with the bf.
-visited Auntie Hazel in Union City.. watched some of the RNC
-sushi dinner at this one place
-watched "The Prince and Me"
-home and probably hung out with Jonathan

friday, september 3, 2004 Happy 19th Birthday Richard!
-woke up early to watch republican national convention re-runs
-went to a whole bunch of longs' with the bf. found 1 boogieboard, but returned it
-bought some cool (but more expensive) bodyboards at big 5.
-picked up Joanne at ND
-valley fair to shop
-the bf goes to work, i pick up my sis
-sun jose hawaii to buy decals for my bodyboard with the sis.
-work
-picked the bf up at work
-bubble act where mic, james, and michelle went too after work
-bowling double date with justin and stacy at cloverleaf. I made a lot of strikes.. I was surprised!

saturday, september 4, 2004
-shopping day! at oakridge with the bf and the sister
-dropped leanna off
-stevens creek surplus to buy jonathan's dickies for work
-my home to nappp
-mariel's little get together that turned into something big! fun times!!! kinda bitched at some random people though.. sorry!
-hampton to meet up with the bf's friends.. more fun.. especially the french blowing thingy? I forget what it's called. more fun times!

sunday, september 5, 2004
-church with sis, mama, and mom
-home to do some cleaning with sis
-work
-out with mariel, michelle, dianne, and angela.. we were high on life! just talking and laughing in the car. second day in a row.. ahh!

monday, september 6, 2004
-stayed home with jonathan and watched "True Life" re-runs on MTV
-drove around
-went to Mercado.. didn't watch a movie bc movie times were wack, but we got In N Out and Jamba Juice
-visited Daysha and watched "Taking Lives".. good movie! The sex scene was really long and really realistic! Jonathan and Dominic were scared ones.. oh those Patalot men. Dom did a 360 bc he was so cared, and Jonathan was practically on MY lap already! haha
-home

today, tuesday, september 7, 2004
-I was ready at 930am, hoping my not-so-punctual-never-on-time boyfriend would show up on time.. but guess what? His ass went RIGHT back to sleep after I called him.
-10am, 1030am.. still not awake. Chris picks me up, then we get Lisa, and WE go to Jonathan's house since he was sleeping and his phone was off.
-I tell Diana and Villiard to wake him up by knocking on his window at home.. it worked!
-we FINALLY leave at 11.. freakin 1.5 hours after the time we were supposed to leave!!
-vietnamese sandwiches on the way to the boardwalk
-bodyboarding/skim boarding for 3 hours straight!
-tanning for a few minutes.. eat at the boardwalk for 30 minutes
-back to bodyboarding/skim boarding for another hour or so
-back home.. showered.. slept.. now i'm awake, and my body is sore!
-GREAT DAY!

No comments: