Thursday, September 16, 2004

saturday, september 11, 2004 HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE MYRNA!!
I was pretty pissed, but I went out with my best friend Lisa, and things were good. We went to McDonald's, watched "Wicker Park" at the Great Mall movies--great movie by the way, went to Taco Bell to buy drinks, met up with some people at AMPM where they jammed, played with some baby turtles there, then back to Lisa's house where I slept over since she didn't want to drive home alone.

sunday, september 12, 2004
After going to bed around 5am that morning, I woke up around 11am and killed time until Lisa woke up 3 hours later at 2pm. We went to the bank to get money, ate an unhealthy lunch at In N Out, and dropped me off at home. I got ready for work, got a call from the bf, then worked. Afterwards, I visited Jonathan at home where we just talked and stuff.

monday, september 13, 2004
-stayed home
-picked up Leanna
-cousins came over
-worked until 230am because it was inventory night! but it was a fun night at work.. "1 2 3.. NOT IT!"

tuesday, september 14, 2004 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!
-gave wake up calls to Lisa, Diana, and Jonathan
-got ready and waited for everyone to come to my house
-Diana, Villiard, Lisa, Chris, Jonathan, and I left for the Boardwalk. We had fun times of course.. but I think I had a lot more fun last week. Later on, Jessica and Kevin came, then John and Mike! I haven't seen those two in a while. We played in the sand, bodyboarded, tanned, etc. Diana thought that it would be funny if they used a trash can to make a biiiiiiig sand castle.. So Lisa and Diana got a trash can, put sand into it, and attempted to make a castle. My two best friends are dumb asses =) love you guys!
-dinner at La Milpa
-Staples for Diana to get her desk
-Cinema Savers and watched "King Arthur"
-home after a longggg day and went to bed at midnight

wednesday, september 15, 2004
-slept in! 11 hours to be exact!
-hung out with jonathan for a bit
-did nothing around the house for a long time
-cousins came over again!
-work

No comments: