Tuesday, April 29, 2003

SENIORITIS.
Alright folks, I have a MAJOR case of Senioritis. I thought that I started to develop this as a junior just because I was lazy and sleeply all the time, but boy was I wrong. At least I actually cared about my home/schoolwork and my grades... but recently, I just don't care! Shoot... just as long as I get a 3.0, that'll be A-OK with me. See, I would procrastinate and stay up late because I had hw, but now, I stay up late and NOT do hw at all. I no longer procrastinate, I just don't do it at all. In the morning time, I would shut the snooze button a few times before I woke up, now I wake up before the alarm, but just stay in bed because I just don't want to go to school. I spent countless minutes just laying there wishing NOT to go, but I have to force myself up each time. I really have no more motivation to work anymore. Why can't our teachers understand and STOP giving us busywork? ahhhhh

No comments: