Tuesday, April 29, 2003

It's been a long while since I've been able to blog. Spring Break is so blogworthy too! Well let's see.. this is what I did in a nut shell: drove to Jessica McClintock in SF twice, watched 3 movies: "Malibu's Most Wanted", "View From the Top", and "Identity", visited UC Santa Cruz (and loved it), was in Reztyleen's cotillion (I kinda miss practices!), went out for breakfast twice with my dear Jonathan at McDonald's (I was rushing) and IHOP (oooh.. chocolate pancakes!), had a karaoke session at Villiard's, quit my very first job in a way (after a day of training), got into a fight with Jonathan (because he was being a dumb dumb stupid stupid boy), and ended vacation with Bellarmine Prom which was very fun (all of ND was there). Hmm.. I think I went to various malls a few times for some shopping sessions with Di and Sher, spent countless hours at Sher's, and more of this and that. On Easter Sunday, I slept the entire morning until about 2 or 3pm, went to my aunt's to eat, and I think I went back home. I spent my last day (Sunday) sleeping, eating, talking, and wrote my research paper in 4 hours (7pm to 11pm). So that was my Spring Break in a nut shell. I wish I remembered more of it. ahhh.. I want my phoneline in my room to work! Being internet-less is probably the hardest thing in the world! Good thing my lifesaver lent me his laptop =)

No comments: