Wednesday, April 16, 2003

I can't believe I have less than 2 months until I graduate from good ol' Notre Dame. I still remember freshmen year... wearing my crisp new gray skirt and white polo with my blue cardigan sweater and kswiss'. Despite all the homework, and tests, and projects my teachers have given me, this has been the best 4 years of my life. Meeting so many people, going to the mall/movies every weekend, getting ready for 234802934 million dances..blah blah blah. And senior year has just been the nice yummy frosting to top it all off. So many things that I thought that would never happen in a million years happened! Even though I'm not going to the college I was planning to go to, I am happy with my final choice: UC Santa Cruz. I'm going to visit next week... but I have already heard great things about it, AND it's not so far from San Jose! I'm just trying to live my life one day at a time now, because it seems like I'm running out of time! Anyway, one thing that I won't ever forget is from Senior Retreat. I think Mrs. Dueck or Ms. Uhl said it, "If you already know what path you are going to be on 10 years from now, it probably isn't your path..." I don't think those were the exact words, but it was something along those lines. She's right.. things change and I ready and willing to accept anythingggg life has to offer me. I'm just scared now =/

No comments: