Sunday, April 13, 2003

Wow, it's been a reallllllly long time since I last updated.. so let's see what I have been up to..... I've been stressing out because of homework, tests, and school shit..... oh HELL WEEK for PCN was last week.. yeah that literally was hell. Friday night was spent practicing until 10pm.. then making costumes til about 3am-ish.... we slept over at Lic's.. and then his mom cooked us a great breakfast. Saturday was PCN day.. went to the gym around 8 or 9am-ish....goood but long show.. hella technical difficulties, but I had so much fun =( I cried about 90 billion times because I was tired, hungry, stressed, missed my stupid boyfriend, and because it was my LAST PCN ever.. I'm gonna hella miss ND and Bell. We went to the after party, but there were some wack people.... so we bounced.. got In N Out... went to Sher's.. and I fell asleep while the whole world was still there. Sher and Good woke me up around 3ish... went home... blah. I am tired... I'll blog later.

No comments: