Sunday, March 30, 2003

WEEKEND UPDATE
So on Friday during 7th, I went to get one last piercing and my dear Sherilyn was there to witness it. She has witnessed all of them [except for 4 of the ones on my ears because I got em at 3 mos old and then later in 6th grade]. Joshie came by the place with some Jack in the Box and took pictures of the whole thing. We had PCN practice... then later watched "Dreamcatcher." Please, do NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT watch that movie. It is the dumbest crap in the whole wide world! My nerd picked me up at Diana's later that night and we ate out at Cheesecake Factory. Yeah, our waitress was really nice, TOO nice of you ask me. She came to our table about 20 something times or so [in an hour or 2] to check up on his.. or more like him because when she asked how we were doing she looked directly at him.. she brought him orange slices just because.. she called him a "good boy" when he was trying to finish his food.. hmm and what else.. shoot the list can go on forever. This nerd was just totally unaware of what was going on. When we left, she told him to come back.. I was about to just write his name and phone number and give it to her myself.. I was very annoyed, not only because of her, but because of mr. nerd. I said, "you just want anything don't you," and he replied jokingly, "yep, from her." Oh man, I wanted to kick him in the nuts right then and there even though he was playing around. The night didn't end there. Since he was full from all the freakin food he ate, I offered to drive home and he agreed. muhaha! My plan was a success! I drove like a crazy woman back to my house so he could get car sick! and he did! I felt bad so I let him come in to rest his stupid head that I wanted to kick.

Yesterday, Saturday, I went to PCN practice and then went to Monterey with mr. nerd. We went to Fisherman'swharf and looked at the pretty scenery and the beach and yadda yadda. We walked into this area with a whole bunch of boats because he thought that we would get to our destination faster, but he was wrong. His tummy started to hurt because he was hungry, so we ate and his tummy hurt again after that because he ate too much. I think that this was the first time we actually finished ALL of our food. We were staring at this guy from the window at the restaurant because we weren't sure if it was a guy or a girl. It turned out to be a guy. There was a lot of traffic on the way home so I decided to take a nap. When I woke up, we were still in traffic. Then we went to watch "Head of State" which was a whole lot better than "Dreamcatcher." It was very funny. I don't think he did anything to piss me off that night.

Today, Sunday, I went to cotillion practice with Jeremy and then we went to visit mr. nerd for a while. Mich picked me up with Sher and Jenna and went to Daryl's house to watch "Wrestlemania". Umm.. yeah I was tired, so I went to take a nap in Daryl's room and Jenna joined me. I woke up and "Princess Diaries" was almost over. Then all of us started talking about college and stuff.. and Josh and Linn practically called Sher and I dumb, INDIRECTLY. For more info, look at Joshie's xanga. Now I am home and I SHOULD be doing all my MAKE UP homework. I go on a retreat to not stress, but when I come back home, my stress level quadruples. Life's a bitch, but I love it.

No comments: